Grand Central Skies
We’ve created a brand new colour to capture the celestial beauty of the rotunda in Grand Central Station, New York. Descend down under the streets, where people from all walks of life ride the bustling rails of the subway, passing through the historic stations and landmarks. Celebrate this fashionable community, their storied journeys, and join in the daily commute to work, to catch an evening show, or to enjoy a beautiful day at the park - a subway ticket will take you almost anywhere!
Ink Tone: Bright Teal
Characteristics: Celestial, jewelled, twinkling
• 38ml ink reservoir
• Rich and saturated tones
• Silver Shimmer
• Water-based and compatible with all fountain pens
• Signature brass cap
Once Upon a Design
We celebrate the sights and sounds of New York City with three rich and vibrant colours: Grand Central Skies, Nights on Broadway, and Central Park Greens. Commemorating an unforgettable trip to the Big Apple in 2022 - we’ve captured our memories in bright and bold colours that represent FWP’s quintessential NYC experience.
Come with us as we revisit the glowing broadway lights of New York City; bask in the nature within a concrete jungle; and take a ride on one of the world’s most iconic transport systems. We hope to inspire your very own wanderings in the city that never sleeps.
Notable design details:
- Marvel at the expansive celestial ceiling of Grand Central Terminal reinterpreted with a Ferris Wheel Press twist - Pumpkin and Patch jump across the stars in constellation form
- A bevy of animals from across the globe represent New York’s multiculturalism and the New York subway’s storied history.
- Graffiti decorates the walls of the station; can you identify the taggers? (Hint: Pumpkin and Patch might have a rebellious streak)
- A bereted lion helps an elderly tortoise navigate the subway system - inspired by the Guardian Angels