Paper Tree | Glimmering Greige
Join Ferris Wheel Press as we celebrate the 10th anniversary of Paper Tree, a storied and family-owned stationery shop in the heart of Tokyo, Japan. In our latest Curious Collaboration Series, delve into the soft and nostalgic world of Paper Tree and explore the precious culture of handwriting and paper. Inspired by their mission to connect individuals through the art of correspondence, together, we have created three captivating inks that capture their history and help perpetuate our shared passion for paper and ink.
Ink Tone: Warm grey, gold shimmer
Characteristics: Airy, warm, modern
• 38ml ink reservoir
• Rich and saturated tones
• Gold Shimmer
• Water-based and compatible with all fountain pens
• Signature brass cap
Once Upon a Design
Cross the threshold of the Paper Tree Shop and discover dappled grey walls lined with glittering bottles of jewel-toned inks, pliant papers, and honed writing tools awaiting your next inspiration. Delve into their magnificent selection of wares, looking for the perfect treasure; helped along by a friendly owl or tiger shop-keep. Bathe in the serenity of this modern shop as the warm sunlight that streams through the window washes over you, channelling it into your next great bout of inspiration.
Notable design details:
- Inspired by the very walls of Paper Tree’s shop and its signature “Greige” interior
- A magnificent tiger is here to help you make the perfect stationery selection - representing the owner who was born in the year of the tiger!
- An adorable owl perches in the corner with a mulberry leaf clutched in its beak. An homage to Paper Tree’s sister Washi brand “Fukuro Tokyo”.
- Ferris Wheel Press animals explore the shop - the mischievous Patch the cat lounges across the shop shelves, an adorable Canadian Marten proudly carries the purchase of a Brush Fountain Pen, and is that Mr. Black Bear working the stock room?!