Note: NOT FOR USE in fountain pens, rollerball pens, with feeder systems. Use with dip pens, brushes, washable instruments only.
OUR CALLIGRAPHY COLLECTION
Indulge in the art of penmanship with Ferris Wheel Press’ all new line of professional calligraphy inks, created to celebrate life’s most momentous occasions.
From seasoned calligraphers to aspiring artists, create your own heartwarming wedding invitations, menus for a baby shower, thank you cards to bridesmaids, personalised envelopes with a handwritten touch, and beyond. Create confidently knowing your calligraphy will stand the test of time, and the postal system.
Crafted with the finest pigments and carefully formulated for a consistent and reliable writing experience, our newest line of calligraphy inks offer an exceptional level of quality suited for all professional applications.
Ink Tone: Navy Blue with Silver Shimmer
Professional calligraphy ink made for life’s most memorable celebrations. Step into a celestial realm with this brilliant navy blue, a reflection of moonlit strolls through a chateau's enchanted gardens. Evoking the magic of a starlit night, this ink transforms your writing into a symphony of constellations. Each stroke captures the essence of midnight garden soirées, infusing your creations with the romance of whispered wishes and moonbeam dreams. Finesse your invitations and paper stationery with this beautiful tone and celebrate life's luminous moments in every stroke.
- Sparkling and Opaque - formulated to glitter and impress on all paper stocks
- Waterproof acrylic ink
- Smudge resistant
- Lightfast - keep the memories alive for years to come
- 28ml ink reservoir with a 2.0cm bottle opening
- Silicone stopper to prolong the life of every bottle
- For use with dip pens, calligraphy nibs, brushes, etc.
Whether you're penning a letter to a loved one, creating an exquisite invitation, or simply enjoying the art of penmanship, Fall in Love with Writing Again with the latest addition Fanciful Events Calligraphy Ink Collection.
Notable details in this design:
With the fervent twinkle of the Milky Way, we introduce this deep navy that shimmers with the silvery light of hundreds of stars.
- Hot air balloons float across the night sky, dancing amongst the stars in celebration of the queen's birthday.
- Party goers watch the festivities, dressed in their robe à la française and glittering jewels which reflect the constellations.
- Inspired by rococo chandeliers, delicate candles light the jubilant fête.
- NOT FOR USE in fountain pens, rollerball pens, with feeder systems. Use with dip pens, brushes, washable instruments only.
- Shake well before use. If ink has been left still for a prolonged period of time, stir ink to reincorporate pigments that have separated. Please note, separation is normal for calligraphy inks.
- To clean, use isopropyl alcohol to dissolve dried ink. If dried ink persists, leave to soak in alcohol briefly and wipe clean.
- Avoid getting ink on fabrics, ink will penetrate fibres and cannot be removed.