Sign up for restock notifications
Note: NOT FOR USE in fountain pens, rollerball pens, with feeder systems. Use with dip pens, brushes, washable instruments only.
OUR CALLIGRAPHY COLLECTION
Indulge in the art of penmanship with Ferris Wheel Press’ all new line of professional calligraphy inks, created to celebrate life’s most momentous occasions.
From seasoned calligraphers to aspiring artists, create your own heartwarming wedding invitations, menus for a baby shower, thank you cards to bridesmaids, personalised envelopes with a handwritten touch, and beyond. Create confidently knowing your calligraphy will stand the test of time, and the postal system.
Crafted with the finest pigments and carefully formulated for a consistent and reliable writing experience, our newest line of calligraphy inks offer an exceptional level of quality suited for all professional applications.
Ink Tone: Sage Green
Professional calligraphy ink made for life’s most memorable celebrations. This calming sage calligraphy ink embodies the depth of experience that comes with a lifetime of learning. Perfect for penning timeless words of wisdom, gratitude, and thanks. Whether you're writing a letter to a loved one, creating a scrapbook of cherished memories, or simply journaling your reflections, express your thoughts with "Sage Advice".
- Opaque pastels - formulated for legibility on black paper stock
- Waterproof acrylic ink
- Smudge resistant
- Lightfast - keep the memories alive for years to come
- 28ml ink reservoir with a 2.0cm bottle opening
- Silicone stopper to prolong the life of every bottle
- For use with dip pens, calligraphy nibs, brushes, etc.
Whether you're penning a letter to a loved one, creating an exquisite invitation, or simply enjoying the art of penmanship, Fall in Love with Writing Again with the new Fanciful Events Calligraphy Ink Collection.
Notable details in this design:
With its subtle, yet captivating lush garden hue, create your correspondence with elegance and tranquility with Sage Advice.
- Inspired by late 1970s floral wallpapers - whimsical and delicate.
- Design cues taken from 1970s fashion, a glamorous Canadian deer references the aesthetics of an influential Edwardian era of romance and renaissance.
- Sage Advice represents wisdom and passed knowledge, honouring our elders and their lived experiences.
- NOT FOR USE in fountain pens, rollerball pens, with feeder systems. Use with dip pens, brushes, washable instruments only.
- Shake well before use. If ink has been left still for a prolonged period of time, stir ink to reincorporate pigments that have separated. Please note, separation is normal for calligraphy inks.
- To clean, use isopropyl alcohol to dissolve dried ink. If dried ink persists, leave to soak in alcohol briefly and wipe clean.
- Avoid getting ink on fabrics, ink will penetrate fibres and cannot be removed.